May 20, 2012

May Days 2012

The girls have been looking forward to our little local carnival for a week now so I decided to take them up there yesterday.



There Daddy was here to go with us last year.

I just keep reminding myself that he will be home soon.


Despite the horribly hot weather, the girls had a blast.



I'm not quite sure whether I enjoyed or hated Madelynn not being in a stroller. This was the first time that I didn't bring one for her at such a large and busy place. I think she did alright, I was just freaking out most of the time

She has to grow up sometime, right?



Johnathon is currently in Malaysia and enjoying it very much.


We've been able to both talk and skype with him a few times and it has been amazing!!


The girls got their faces painted!!


Sometimes I still can't believe that I three such beautiful daughters.

Love them.



If you take the time to look at our May Days post from last year, you will see an almost identical picture of the twins in this same car.




Can you believe this picture??

There was no posing or staging what-so-ever. We were going through the Fun House when I told the girls to smile...this is what they gave me.









xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...