May 16, 2012

Tug-of-War

Happy.    Impatient.    Anxious.

Excited.    Overwhelmed.    Relieved.

Nervous.    Proud.    Sad.

At any given moment I am feeling so many emotions and in a blink of the eye, those emotions change.

Words couldn't possibly explain how excited I am to have my husband home. There are just a number of days until he is home and we can put this whole deployment behind us. I am very much looking forward to our move and getting settled into our new home.

I recently ordered these beauties...



They should be arriving any day now and I am just bursting at the seams to get them sent out.

The girls and I spent the afternoon with my mom today. We went shopping, had lunch, and shopped a little more. I am really going to miss days like this.

Alyssa & Allison's 5th birthday is just around the corner and to be honest, I'm a little sad. I was looking at them today and stood their speechless. They are getting so tall and starting to worry about things that weren't even on their radar a few weeks ago.

That's it for now!!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...