May 25, 2012

What I am: Happy

My mom and I took the kids to the park today.


It was hot. The water was cold.

The kids had a blast.



I'm in love with Alyssa and Allison's little anchor suits. Aren't they adorable?!


The days continue to fly by and so many changes are in our near future.



Speaking of changes, I got the best wake-up call this morning.

Johnathon called from port to inform me that he has finally advanced to E-6. His rate has been pretty closed up for awhile now and it was such a relief to see his hard work finally pay off.

His official title is now AS1 {AW/SW} Stone.



My mom had a rough start to chemo, but seems to be doing well given the circumstances.





I've been reading the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trilogy and O.M.G.

While it's kinky, it's not nearly as bad as everyone claims and the books are amazing. 



 Life is really, genuinely, without a doubt...

wonderful!



I will be sending out our new 'We're Moving' cards later this week. If you would like to receive one, please email me your address.

{Family & friends only, obviously!}




I hope the rest of you have had half as great of a week as I have!!

xoxo, Mrs. AS1 Stone

:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...