August 12, 2010

Halloween Costume Ideas

With Halloween a quickly sneaking up on us and three kids to dress-up, costumes are on my mind. I have a few ideas, but nothing is standing out for me. I'm curious to see what you guys think.

Option 1: Cat in the Hat & Thing 1 and Thing 2

Obviously Alyssa & Allison would be Thing 1 and Thing 2 and we would have Madelynn sit in the wagon as The Cat in the Hat.


Option 2: The Flinstones

Johnathon and I would dress-up as Fred and Wilma and have our two little Pebbles. Madelynn would wear a simple purple sweat outfit and be our Dino.


Option 3: Disney Princesses and Prince Charming

The three girls and I would all dress up as a Disney Princess and Johnathon would be our one and only Prince Charming.



I feel as though this may be the last year that we can throw the twins into whatever costume we want and they be okay with it so we might as well take advantage of that. Madelynn will primarily stay in the wagon so she plays a minor part in choosing.

Please let me know your thoughts and I would LOVE to hear any ideas that you may come up with.

What are you dressing your little ones up as??

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cute!! I like the Thing 1 & 2 idea or the Flinstones. You are so on top of things, I feel like I should be thinking about this now! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...