August 10, 2010

Me

Sarah Stone
Navy wife
Mother of 3 little girls

22 years
Illinois born & raised
Redhead

Freckle face
Stay-at-home mom
October 17th, 1987

Best friends with my mother
Blogger
Twins

18 year old bride
19 year old mother
No regrets

Feisty
Opinionated
Organizer

Pictures
Baking cookies
Fixer of things

HUGE crush on my husband
Constantly cleaning
Endless loads of laundry

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

Family of 5

. . .

Anyone else feel like their blog is only 1% of their actual life? I look back at all of the pictures and stories that I post about and think to myself, "These people have NO idea!". Haha. From waking up around 7:30 to Allison screaming 'Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! I WANT cereal!!' to watching 6 kids on a daily basis (my neices and nephew). Lugging the kids to the car, countless phone calls with my husband, constantly changing the kids clothes, trips to the grocery store, planning baby showers, attending other baby showers, witnessing my neice being born, sleeping on my parent's couch...you get the idea. And that is only the last few weeks!! ugh.
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...