June 17, 2010

A few pictures...

Allison pretty much sums up the last few days in this one picture.
It was a long weekend and we are still trying to play catch up.
Always showing that sisterly ♥♥
Alyssa...why does she always look like she's posing??
Future super model!
Our little babe!
Eating her 1st french fry!!
In case you're wondering...it, along with the rest of her lunch, came up immediately after this picture!!
Okay, I can't seriously be the only person to find him attractive, right??
Just look at him!
Mommy & Allison
♥love this picture!

So there you have it! We've been busy and now we are trying to relax. It's a big weekend for us, Johnathon's first Father's Day as a Daddy to 3!! It's a very exciting time in our lives. Things seem to be falling into place perfectly and we are very happy.

The twins took a fabulous nap today, keeping their 'big girl panties' (pull-ups) on the whole time and keeping them dry. I'll post about that this weekend.

I feel horrible for not posting more often this week. Shame on me!!

Oh...I almost forgot.

I got my new camera!! It's the Canon Rebel XS and I am in love. All I can think about are the hundreds of pictures I will be taking this Summer and the memories I will be capturing!

It's a duty day. :( So it will be a long night for me!! At least I have a fabulous weekend to look forward to! xoxo

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Beautiful pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...