June 14, 2010

Alyssa...and her many faces!

Alyssa...
What can I say about my oldest daughter?!
She is crazy, feisty, opinionated and driven. She is silly and one of a kind!!

Here she is....

Ta-Da!
So serious...and looking quite grown up!

Always making a funny face!

In her own little world.

Haha...this is typical in AlyssaWorld!

Always ready to ham it up for a camera!

But like I said...One of a kind!

She is not afraid to be HER!

And she's easy on the eyes! :)

These pictures were taken within a few hours...so you can only imagine the number of funny faces I witness on a daily basis.

. . .

Johnathon's mother and 2 cousins were in town the last few days and to say that we were all busy would be a huge understatement. I blame them on my lame, not frequent enough, blogging! :)

We went to Long Beach and Hollywood & spent the whole week sight seeing and having a blast. Of course the mother-in-law stayed home to babysit the kiddos, thanks Lori!!

All 3 girls are doing fabulous! Madelynn got her first tooth and is days away from her second!! She is full on crawling now...I have mixed emotions about that. :)

Alyssa and Allison are all about 'Tea Parties' and cupcakes. They are the same rambunctious girls they were two weeks ago, HOWEVER, two weeks from now they will be 3 years old. Aaahhhh!

That's it for now...love you all!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my good heavens : ) I love all of her facial expressions! She is SO cute. I especially love her big blue eyes! They might be the bluest eyes I have ever seen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...