August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emma

4 years and fabulous!
 My niece, Emma, is turning 4 today. I can still remember the day she was born. She was such a beautiful baby. Her uncle Johnathon was even the very first person to feed her...a first for both of them. Watching her grow these last four years has been so amazing. What a gorgeous, strong and opinionated young lady she has become. I got married and had to move just weeks before her second birthday. In many ways I feel like I have missed out on so much of her life already. I was lucky enough for her to come and visit me this summer. She was a little ray of sunshine and made the whole vacation that much more special. Emma is a little ball of life and enjoys every minute of it. She will always keep you entertained and on your feet. Here are some pictures of her this last summer...
 
Always posing!

Absolutely gorgeous.

 Love her.
 

Johnathon should arrive in port soon. He is pretty excited because he has planned to take a tour. It has now been 10 days since Johnathon left. I know it doesn't sound like its been that long, but it feels like it's been forever. We only have a little under 3 weeks left and hopefully it goes by fast.

Alyssa is doing great with her walking efforts. As long as she is holding my finger, she can walk anywhere and everywhere...and FAST. She just needs to realize that she is ready. Allison is so absolutely adorable. When I look at her I just can't help
but smile. She is so beautiful and loving. I can't wait to watch and see what kind of people my precious daughters grow into. I really get a kick out of watching them comfort each other. Allison has started giving kisses! Unfortunately they are open mouthed kisses full of slobber. I'll take what I can get. :)

Everyday the girls add something new to their 'dance routine'. It all started with the head, now it's the arms and legs too. I think dance classes are in our future. I have to much to look forward to.

 

God Bless

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...