August 7, 2008

Home Tour: Chollas Heights


Johnathon has been gone for 7 days now and things are going better than I could have imagined. I was sitting down the other day and got to thinking about my life and everything that God has done for me. I realized that I do not appreciate it nearly enough as I should. I have a wonderful husband who would do anything for his family, two beautiful redheaded daughters who light up my life, an amazing extended family who will always be there to support me; and loving in-laws who have more than welcomed me into their family. Johnathon put on E-5 a couple of months ago and is loving his job. We do live in military housing, but its more than I could ask for. We have more than enough room for our little family. Here are a few pictures for those of you who haven't traveled the thousands of miles to see us... :)

Our living room.
 
 View from the other side of the room.
 
The downstairs bathroom.
Our dining room.
The nursery.
 
 
It's nothing extraordinary, but it;s a place that my family can call home...for the next few years anyway.

"Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have."

 
 
God Bless

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...