October 31, 2012

Nightmare on 32nd Street

Happy Halloween!
 
On Sunday, Johnathon and I took the girls to Nightmare on 32nd Street, a fun Halloween family festival at Mariner Park.
 
Alyssa begged me to be a witch this year. I was all pumped and ready to make her costume when she seen this adorable dress at HomeGoods.
 
 Allison chose Cinderella.
 
'Nough said.
 I chose Madelynn's costume this year and she went as Pebbles.
 
I must say, her costume got the most comments at the festival.

Here are my little ladies before we left.


Shortly after arriving we spotted the funnel cake/lemon shake-up stand and made a quick stop.
 
Please take note of my ornery daughter eating like a dog in the lower left corner. Oye!






The girls went through their first haunted house...a not-so-scary version!!
 
They loved it and were laughing at every turn.

 After waiting is LONG lines for rides and the bounce house, it was time for lunch.


Madelynn didn't quite last that long.

 
The girls' favorite part was watching the performance with the puppet. They were laughing and giggling the whole way home.



Tonight we are taking them to a Trunk-or-Treat and we are all pretty excited.
 
It's sure to be a night full of fun! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...