October 30, 2012

My Little Monkeys

After carving pumpkins, the girls talked us into taking them to the park for a little after-dark fun. 
 

Alyssa is such a goof. She has been giving me so many funny faces lately, it's hard to get an actual good picture of her...little stinker!


Guess who has finally mastered the monkey bars?
 
Allison!! She was so excited and couldn't wait to show Johnathon her new skills.

Of course, then Madelynn wanted to try too.
 


Three is proving to be such a difficult and yet amazing age. We experienced this with the twins and at one point I even said that, "Had we waited until the twins turned three years of age before trying for another baby, they would have been our last."



 
I am noticing so many changes around our house lately.
 
The nicest change?
Bedtime seems to be getting a little easier. The girls are cutting back on their usual excuses of "I'm hungry" or "I need to go potty" and just seem to fall asleep a little sooner.
 
Are you ready for Halloween?
 
Johnathon and I took the girls to a Halloween celebration on base over the weekend.
Pictures tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Roaming Rhonda said...

Great reaad thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...