June 28, 2012

California...we HAVE arrived!

We finally made in into California. I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing feeling that was.


Because our house wasn't ready the day we arrived, we stayed in a nearby hotel. I was very pleased.

We had plenty of room, a good location and it felt as if it was an apartment and not a hotel. 


We had a few family members in town visiting and decided to make the most of it and head to Sea Port Village in downtown San Diego.


The Seal Tours have quickly become one of our favorite things to do.



Everyone had a blast...especially the girls.



Look at how close we were to the sea lions!! Alyssa and Allison loved it and I loved seeing them so happy.


Beautiful, Alyssa!!


I have to give myself props for being on the other side of the camera for a change. It's nice to look back and see pictures of the girls AND myself. I know I will appreciate that one day.


We have done so much already and I can't wait to see what else we can accomplish over the next few weeks. Life is great!!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...