June 27, 2012

Birthday Girls

Two itty bitty little girls came bursting into my life 5 years ago. Coming a whole 10 weeks too early, they really set the tone for what kind of mother they were expecting me to be...one who is ready for anything and up for any challange.

The last 5 years have been, without a doubt, the best years of my life.

I have grown so much as a person because of them and I feel blessed to be able to watch them blossom into such beatiful little ladies.

Alyssa & Allison,

Happy birthday!! Mommy loves you with all of her heart and I am so proud of you. You are already such strong and independent young women. I want nothing but the best for you and everything that you do. Always remember that Mommy is there for you, and together we can see anything through. You are lucky enough to be going through life with a built-in best friend and please always remain such close and dear friends. I am so happy that your Daddy is finally able to be home for one of your birthdays and I hope you spend many hours together enjoying your gift from him. xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...