We have finally moved into our new home.
I thought this day would NEVER come!! :)
It's only been a few days and there are many boxes yet to unpack...but, I LOVE IT!
It's everything I thought it would be and more.
- Our kitchen is HUGE! I have almost quadruple the counter space of our last home and equal floor space to match. The dining room is connected and both rooms are bright and airy. It's a very happy space and enjoy spending time there.
- Our living room is actually bigger than I had originally expexted (yay for that). We have room for all of our furniture and the girls still have plenty of room to play. My favorite part is the better layout. Our old living room was a very skinny rectangle, now we have more of a square!
- Four bedrooms!! Need I say more? The fourth bedroom will actually be our play room.
- We have a backyard! It may be small and 90% concrete, but it's perfect! The best part is that the girls can go out there as they please and this momma doesn't have to worry. :)
- Location! Location! Location! Not only am I pleased where our neighborhoos is located within San Diego, but where our house is located within our neighborhood. We are right across the street from a great park, two blocks away from the community building/pool/exercise room, 2 blocks away from the NEX and on a quiet street.
I am still trying to make sense of all the unpacked boxes laying around my house, but I turly am happy. This house is a perfect fit for our family and I feel very lucky to call this place home.
I hope to have decoration pictures up soon, but to be honest, it isn't a top priorirty at the moment...my husband is! :)