June 26, 2012

Road Trip: Illinois to California 2012

We loaded into our car bright and early to start our road trip to San Diego!!


We were all pretty excited about our trip, but I don't think any of the girls realized what they were in store for.


How on earth did we handle a 30 hour (not including stops and hotel stays) road trip with three small children you ask??

We stocked our car with easy snacks, good music and COLOR WONDER markers and paper. :)


It wasn't long before we spotted the Arch and made our way out of Illinois and into Missouri.


Oklahoma is by far one of the prettiest states to drive through, in my opinion!


Just past Oklahoma City, Oklahoma we decided to stop for the night.


We had a little fun and ran off some energy in our hotel room. 


Another early morning and before we knew it, we were entering Texas!


Pretty, pretty smiles!! :)


New Mexico...the state that I thought we were never going to get out of.


We stopped just before Flagstaff, Arizona and called it a night. We were exhausted!


My little Alyssa, isn't she something?!

I have a feeling I am going to have to keep my eye on this one!!


xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...