May 11, 2012

A Wedding && Appreciation

My sister, Cassy, got married this last weekend.


Madelynn was a flower girl.



I was the maid of honor.


My mom helped walk her down the aisle with my dad. Isn't she looking great?



Cassy's daughter, Audrinna, was the second flower girl.



The beautiful bride, my little sister.



Even my parents joined in on the fun and started dancing!!




My brother, Jason, was in the wedding party also.


Congratulations, Tim & Cassy!!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . 

Today is Military Spouse Appreciation Day.

I'm sure you all know at least one spouse out there that you can thank today. You will never fully understand how much those two words mean to a military spouse. We are the silent soldiers who often go unseen and unacknowledged. So please take a few moments today and thank those military spouses in your life.

Johnathon transfers duty stations soon. Not soon enough if you ask me, but I will take what I can get. I am a little sad that he won't be coming in on the ship and we won't get to experience the whole homecoming experience, but it will be a great homecoming regardless and we are all thrilled to see him.

We received our new address a few weeks ago and that has given me something else to focus on and look forward to. I am beyond pleased with our new neighborhood, location, floor plan and new possibilities.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...