August 30, 2011

Prayer Requests

My computer has been on the fritz and stubbornly decides when it does and does not want to turn on. *eye roll*

It was a twist of fate that I even got it to cooperate long enough to write this post. Here's hoping it plays nice until I finish. :)

I have a few prayer requests for you all...


  • My mom has her last round of Chemotherapy on Friday. Not only is it physically draining, but emotionally. Please pray for her the strength to get through this, the ability to look beyond the pain and be thankful for what she has been given, the courage to face the next step of her battle with her head held high and a smile on her face, and most importantly that her spirit continue to shine bright through such a dark time and she find a way to laugh away the tears.

  • Johnathon's E-6 test is this week and I would so appreciate it if you could keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

  • Johnathon also heads out to sea again this week and I just ask that we pray for his safety as well as the safety of those around him.

  • It will soon be time to pick new orders and I kindly ask everyone to pray that God may lead us in the direction that I know he wants for us. It's always such a bittersweet moment when we learn of where our new home will be and think of not only the friends that we will be making, but those that we will be leaving behind. Wherever it is that we get stationed next, I pray that it be somewhere with amazing opportunities for both Johnathon and our precious girls.

-If anyone has any special prayer requests that they would like me share, please feel free to email me with them and I will do my best to spread the word and bring prayer your way.


I have tonight off, my only night off this week, and I plan on spending every available second with my girls. I think there may be a little dancing, baking, movie watching, popcorn, coloring and maybe even a slumber party in my room when it is all over....maybe! ;)


xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...