June 15, 2011

VBS and Working Again

Yes, you read that correctly...I started my job this week!!




I was a little nervous to be honest, but it's been great. I'm a little bummed that I had to start while Johnathon is home (yep, he's here!!) but it's been a fabulous step in the right direction.




My little ladies have also been going to Vacation Bible School all week. I was originally supposed to help, but that's another thing that was affected with my going back to work. The girls are having a great time and making so many new friends.




Here they are on Monday.


Allison & Alyssa


Big hugs.



My loves on Tuesday.
Allison & Alyssa


Again on Wednesday.

Alyssa & Allison



More hugs.


Alyssa & Allison





I feel so blessed to have such wonderful little girls.


Alyssa & Allison





Their 4th birthday is coming up very quickly and I am NOT ready.




I've planned nearly NOTHING and I may end up boycotting it all together!!




It's very hard for me to accept that they will be four. Wasn't I just pregnant? Didn't I just have them 10 weeks early? Weren't we just in the NICU everyday cradling their itty bitty bodies?

It's been a journey, to say the least, and it makes me so proud to look back on the last four years with my ladies. They are everything I ever asked for!!




. . . . . . . .




My mom heads to Chicago on Wednesday of next week to consult with the doctors at NorthWestern. Wish us luck!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...