February 10, 2011

Lame

So much has happened since my last post that I'm not sure where to begin...
  • I booked our plane tickets. We are officially leaving for Illinois in a few days.
  • I took the plunge and ordered the girls' homeschool curriculum.
  • We decided on Saturday night to take the girls to Disneyland on Sunday. Thank goodness we only live two hours away.
  • We had a blast at Disney and the girls got to meet all of their favorite characters.
  • Our hotel had a mini water park. AWESOME...or it would have been if Johnathon and I hadn't forgotten our swimsuits. The kids got to play though.
  • I've been treated to Olive Garden twice in one week...need I say more?
  • Because of the before mentioned pasta overload, I will be getting a Y membership in a few days!
  • My niece, Emma, had her EEG yesterday so please keep her in your prayers. She really needs our support right now. (I'll write more about her in my post tonight.)
  • I have plans to go shopping with my sister-in-law next weekend. We are trying on bridesmaids dresses, buying wedding invites, getting party supplies...it's sure to be FABULOUS! :)
  • After two surgeries and endless tests, my mother-in-law should find out next week whether or not she will need chemo or just radiation. Again, your prayers would be wonderful.
  • It's a duty day (technically my LAST for a few years...that I have to be alone for anyway) and I somehow have to get this house packed while watching three small children. Umm, okay. NOT! This should be interesting.
  • Madelynn is seriously the cutest little thing I have ever seen. She is starting to get tall and thin out. I just love her to pieces!
  • Jack in the Box now has mini funnel cakes for $.99 Just another reason for my Y membership.

Those are the basics!! I have pictures of Disney and a few randoms to post later so be watching!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...