September 23, 2010

The Peculiar Ramblings of a Mother

*these pictures or not edited at all...enjoy them nonetheless.

"No. You may not go outside.
BECAUSE YOU ARE NAKED!! That's why!"

"Get down from there! Robots do NOT climb shelves."

"Alyssa, monster or not, you are NOT climbing into the toilet to scare Daddy!"

"Did you just say that you covered up your poop on the floor neatly with a pillow?"

"Take your picture? I just did 20 times.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that it was a new pose that you were doing."

"I know you are just trying to be nice honey, but you CANNOT share your M&Ms with Madelynn."
"Sweetheart, I know you have a boo-boo on your blossom, but Mommy probably shouldn't kiss it."

"Get the potato out of your nose and finish your dinner!!"

"I'm so proud of you for pushing the 'big poop' out of your butt. Maybe next time we won't shout that so the whole neighborhood can hear you."

"Yes, I see that your plate is clean. I also see the pile of food under your tray. You're still not getting more potatoes!!"

"I don't care how open your eyes are, you're still taking a nap"

"Oh yes! I DO feel the baby in your belly. Is it a boy or a girl?
Neither? Um, okay."

"Allison Leanne, you are NOT too little to go to bed. You are NOT too little to eat your lunch. You are NOT too little to wear your clothes. Most importantly, you are NOT too little to come over here and get your hiney spanked!! Do as you're told!"

"Yes, sweetie, he's your father and he is supposed to talk to you. It's not something to cry about and it will probably happen again."

"No, you didn't ask Mommy. No, Mommy didn't say you could. Please don't lie to Daddy and trick him. That's not nice."

"Yes, I know your name is Allison. Mommy is not perfect and called you by your sisters name AGAIN!"

Sometimes I find myself laughing at the peculiar ramblings that I hear come out of my mouth. It is so much fun to be a mother to 3 year old twins. Life is crazy and exciting...it is never dull. Together we are always dreaming up a new adventure and finding a new way to cause havoc.


If you can't be this way when you are 3 then when can you?


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...