June 27, 2010

Sweet Summertime♥♥

We've been spending a lot of time outside lately. The weather is beautiful and I love to watch my little beauties run in the sun. Bare feet on the sidewalk and popsicle dripping down their faces. It's sweet, sweet summertime!
I know I haven't posted many pictures lately. The problem is, I have been taking too many. :) I feel overwhelmed by the number of photos I have to edit. It's daunting!
Here is my little Alyssa bug.

The Allie-gator!

If there is one person that loves them more than me, it's the love they have for one another.

Boy, oh boy, can they be ornery!

And they sure are beautiful...even when making funny faces.
(Alyssa)

Allison

Here they are with Daddy, coming home from the park.

Allison & Johnathon
Is this precious, or what?!

I love my little angels...with all of my heart.

Today is their 3rd birthday and I am a little (okay, okay...A LOT) emotional. I feel like just yesterday my water was breaking and I was being starved at the hospital for 5 days until they made their grand entrance.
Today at 6:02 and 6:03pm we will be singing 'Happy Birthday' blowing out candles.
Thank you, Lord, for giving me these two little girls.
They have changed my life in so many ways.
Birthday pictures later in the evening...I promise!!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...