June 25, 2010

A much better day!

I had a MUCH better day yesterday. It started out rough when I woke up not feeling well, but the girls were fabulous and we had a great day.
Today I am busy, busy, busy!! I have to stop by the social security office to see about getting a new card for me and all the girls. Ours were all stolen along with my purse back in April and I am lazy (I admit) and haven't gotten around to it. Yes, I know not to carry them with me, but I needed them one day and forgot to take them out...then BAM some 'winner' stole my purse! That's my luck!
I also need a new ID too, to fly to Illinois in over a week. Talk about waiting until the last minute. haha.
. . .
I took Alyssa outside to play the other day and all she wanted to do was this...

I just love her to pieces!!


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...