April 12, 2010

Us

I just felt the need to share a few pictures of my wonderful husband and I.

Having family over gave us the opportunity to take 2 seconds and snap some pictures of ourselves.
Here we are on our way to the Black Eyed Peas concert.
FYI: He is 6'4 and I am 5'2



xoxo

. . .

Johnathon had to volunteer today at the Padres game...sounds rough! hehe. That means that he will be home late tonight. :(

I'm still not sure what we are having for dinner, maybe garlic chicken and rice!!

Baking cookies tonight with the twins...chocolate chip.

For now? It's nap time.

AKA: Mommy's time to snuggle with Madelynn and watch
One Life to Live!!

Oh, let me know what you think of the new layout!
Love it? Hate it?

I wanna know!


1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

aww! ya'll are so cute!

oh and i LOVE the new layout. xo, mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...