January 8, 2010

Walking Freak Show

Depending on where you find your information, you will see that redheads only make up 1-4% of the world population.

That's not too many people!!

Can you now imagine the look on everyones faces when they see our little family of 5 walking towards them...ALL redheads!

Here are 4 of us...
At the rate Johnny and I are going (3 kids in 2 1/2 years), expect that number to skyrocket!

. . .

Wow, that last comment got my attention...3 kids in only 2 1/2 years. That would mean that my
3 children are 2 and under.

They are ALL girls.

Lord, please help me in about 13 years!!

. . .

Today was boring, boring, boring!!

It's yet another duty day and you know how I get on these days. I'm bummed and have a hard time focusing. I haven't picked up one toy or washed a single item of clothing. I DID load the dishwasher though, haha!

I better get going...
I have a poopy diaper to change and dinner to prepare!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is awesome that you are all redheads! Your girls are SO cute!

Stopped by from SITS to say hi and welcome.

mrs. b. said...

oooh, those teenage years ought to be fun @ your house! your poor hubs! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...