January 27, 2010

'Simply Blessed' bags

If you don't know already, I've started a non-profit organization called 'Simply Blessed'. We are trying to get the ball rolling and decided that until more donations and finances come in, we are going to have to start with our 'Simply Blessed' bags.

They are medium sized tote bags full of all the items I wish I would have had during our NICU stay in 2007. Cameras, notebooks, stuffed animals, scrapbook materials for name tags, story books...some things are needed and others simply make the days go by faster (if that is even possible).

We are looking for women to 'trial' these bags and let us know what they loved and used, and what they didn't care for and could have done without. Please visit our 'Simply Blessed' blog to find out more. If you or someone you know is pregnant with twins or other higher order multiples then please sign up!!

***the bags are not only for multiples, but since this is a 'trial' we are looking for women who are more likely to deliver premature babies.

All we ask of you in return is that you let us know what you think. How did you like them? Would you recommend them? Where they any help?

We recently set up a pay pal on the 'Simply Blessed' blog (it is also in the upper right hand corner of this blog) so that people who want to, can donate money. We aren't just looking for funds...we need blankets, small stuffed animals, story books, folders, and many more items.

If you are interested in donating items, please contact me for a mailing address.

Please help spread the word about this great cause!!
  • Become a follower of the 'Simply Blessed' blog
  • Join the group 'Simply Blessed' on Facebook
  • DONATE! DONATE! DONATE!
  • Mail in gently used previously owned baby items
  • Add our 'Simply Blessed' button to your page (coming soon)

If you have questions or comments, please feel free to let us know!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah! I recently found your blog, and am fascinated with reading about your everyday life with twins (and baby!). I am expecting twin girls in June, and so I am always looking at blogs about moms with twins. I think Simply Blessed is a great idea, and I wish you the best of luck with it.

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

This is such a wonderful idea...I'm sure it will be such a blessing to many women! I wish I could help trial them...but no little ones currently in the oven!

Best wishes with your endeavor!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...