November 23, 2009

Mornings with Madelynn

I'm sitting here with my little angel and everything feels right in the world. The house is still and quiet...it's just us. We're sitting on my bed and she is smiling at me and I can see her

{dimples}

She is beautiful beyond measure and I feel extremely blessed to have her in my life. I can still remember when I was trying to convince Johnny that it was time for another baby and I will never forget the feelings that I had the day I found out that I was expecting. She is sweet, gentle and everything that I could have imagined.

She just fell asleep next to me and she looks so peaceful.

. . .

We are getting our house painted this week and I am very anxious to see the results. The only down part is that I had to move all of my plants into my garage. :(

We are picking up the last of our Thanksgiving items today and then we will be 100% ready for our feast on Thursday. At the moment, it looks like it will just be our immediate family this year. Everyone seems to be newly married, going home, have family in the area or already had plans and can't make it over. I am by no means upset with that, its just important to me to know that everyone has a place to go and a warm meal that day.

Please keep my aunt in your thoughts and prayers today as she is having a tumor removed from her abdomen. It should be a pretty routine surgery, but prayers would be very appreciated.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...