November 22, 2009

always playing catch-up...

Lately it feels as though I can't catch up on anything. I have my good days, but most of the time they are stressful and overwhelming. If its not laundry, its dishes...the trash, diapers, dinner, bath time, the park, grocery store...



As hard as it seems, its getting easier. The older girls are getting more accustomed to Madelynn being around the house and all that it includes. The house is slowly staying more and more clean as the days go by and I am getting more sleep.


I guess this is all weighing heavy on me today because it's another duty day for Johnny. aka: he is gone on the ship for 24 hours!!


He also leaves next week for 13 days. :(


. . .


Alyssa & Allison got to talk to Aunt Brandi on Skype tonight and they really enjoyed it. Its only the 2nd time they have "seen" her and just loved her puppies! It means so much to me that they get to know her.
It's late. I'm tired. g'night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...