August 1, 2008

He's Gone

The countdown has begun. only 28 more days until he is home with us again. i am actually not worried about anything...just the fact that he won't be here is what tore me up inside. good-byes are always hard...i've had enough of them in the last four years to know. i am so proud of johnny and the life that he is leading. he has almost been in the military for four years and has already re-enlisted and plans on retiring someday. it makes me so happy to see him doing something he loves. we have been fortunate enough not to have him doing anything dangerous or have him away from us for long periods of time. as days go on this will change and we will all learn to cope. i consider myself extremely lucky to have a husband who can support me and allow me to be a stay-at-home mom to our children. i will be starting college this month and plan on getting a degree to fall back on, but my place is with the twins. God has truly blessed me and my family and i am so thankful to Him.

some of you might know, but i have decided to write a book. it has been taking up a lot of my time lately and i have really been enjoying writing it. i really want to be able to help other 'twin moms' by writing a book about what life with twins is really like. hopefully it will be a funny informational book that people will love to read. i happen to have two of the best inspirations...alyssa & allison. they give me something new to write about everyday. i don't know what i would do with out them right now. they are both spitting images of their daddy and that is what is going to help me through this time.

i absolutely love being a mother and plan on having more children one day. a lot of people hear me say that and almost gag on their tounges, but i happen to have a lot of love to give. if another baby is half of anything that these girls are then i am lucky. my days are filled with so much joy and laughter right now. i spend 99% of my day in the office/playroom with the girls (which is why i get to post on here so much). i am surrounded by toys toys and more toys. the only down fall is watching cinderella over and over again daily. that seems to be a favorite in our house. its one of the only movies that stops them in their tracks and entertains them both for atleast 5 minutes straight. :)

God Bless

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...