August 5, 2008

24 More

24 more days


 My beautiful babies.
Allison & Alyssa

 Best friends already.
 
 Is this not the cutest picture ever?
 
I thought so!
 

Navy Wife's Prayer

Dear Lord, give me greatness of heart to see,
The difference between duty and his love for me.

Give me a task to do each day,
To help pass the time while he is away;

Give me the understanding, so that I may know,
That when duty calls he must go;

And, Dear Lord, when he goes out to sea,
Please bring him home safely to me.


Things are going great in the Stone household. The girls are getting bigger with each day and we look forward to getting our daily emails from Johnathon. It seems that the only thing that keeps my mind off of him is taking pictures, pictures and more pictures of the girls. Alyssa can now get into a standing position all on her own and even tried to take her first step. Unfortunately, I had to stop her. I didn't have my camcorder and I just couldn't let her walk without getting it on tape for her daddy. I think I must have scared her because she isn't wanting to try anymore. Maybe we will have better luck as the days go by. Both girls have been sleeping perfectly from 7pm to 8am everyday lately. Believe me, I am not complaining....just bragging.

God Bless

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...