February 22, 2013

Outtakes

I just thought that I would share a few outtakes with ya'll.
 
Allison is our resident goofball and always being so silly.
 

Alyssa is obsessed with playing mom, babysitter, big sister...anything with equal parts nurturing and authority.


Even in her pajamas with a messy face and tangled hair, she steals my heart!


These two are so crazy, but together they are T-R-O-U-B-L-E!



Allison wrote me a little message the other day. She did it all on her own and only asked for help with the word 'beautiful'.


It is supposed to read:
 
"I like bananas.
I want mommy
to teach me
because mommy's
 so sweet and beautiful."


Pretty good for a 5 year old, right?
I'm really curious. What are your kindergartners learning in school?
 
These two look less than thrilled that I interrupted their snack time. 


Always up to no good. 


Happy Friday!!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...