October 8, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Mummy Cupcakes


Day 8: Mummy Cupcakes
 
Have you all seen those adorable mummy cupcakes on Pinterest? Since we are waiting to have an actual cake for the party, we decided to try these out for Madelynn's birthday.
 
We made 24 regular chocolate cupcakes.



Then I took my trusty bag of icing and attempted to make the cupcakes into mummies...FAIL! Believe it or not, this was probably the 6th on that I made. Trust me, they were much worse.
 
Haha.


I eventually just came to terms with the fact that this was as good as it was going to get. We added chocolate chips as eyes.


We shared this plate with our neighbors!!


Alyssa and Allison loved them.

 
Then we sang to Madelynn for the 10th time that day. :)
 


I would love to see your pictures if you try them also!!
 
Good luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...