August 21, 2012

Just Lately

Here are a few pictures from last Sunday.


We decided to take the girls onto the Naval base and have lunch at the bowling alley followed by a free movie.


The girls chose their own clothes and decided to dress alike. Cute!


We had a great day with perfect weather and I even ended the day with a 30 minute bike ride by myself. I love those moments alone to clear my thoughts.


I'm hoping to spend a lot of time this weekend painting. There are so many pieces of furniture that need to be painted and I plan on putting a big dent in my To-Do List. 


After a few rough nights and taking all bike privileges away from Alyssa and Allison, they are finally back on track with their bedtime routine.



















xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...