July 9, 2012

My Crew

Johnathon takes the girls to the park on a daily basis. I usually opt out of joining them so I can finish the dishes, sweep and make sense of the house, but today I decided to join in on the fun.

Oh, Madelynn! Such a silly girl.


♥


Seriously...what must some people think when they see us coming down the road?! :)


My ornery 5 year old ladies.


Miss Allison Leanne.


Miss Alyssa Kay.


Madelynn and her daddy.


The girls could spend the entire time in the sand box. 


I love watching the girls make new friends and be independent, but I must admit, I have a hard time sitting back sometimes.

Whether another kid is taking their toys or an older girl is making them feel bad for taking too long on the slide. A huge part of me wants to jump in and tell that little kid what's up, but I bite my tongue and let them handle it.

Thankfully, Alyssa is a lot like her mother and has no problem standing up for herself.



Have I mentioned how silly this one is? She is something else.


Point proven.


I finally got around to unpacking most of our homeschool boxes and I have begun to make sense of what our school year will be like. We will be repeating Sonlight's Core Kindergarten this year and I am enjoying the fact that I now know what I want to change and how I want to do things differently.

School starts in just under a month and I am getting pretty excited.



xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...