February 3, 2012

Outtakes

Today, while playing outside with the girls, I asked them to stand together so I could get a quick simple picture for their dad.

This is what I got...

Picture #1


Picture #2


Picture #3


Picture #4


Picture #5


With three such little girls, it's very difficult to get a good picture. I'm lucky if they all have their eyes open and no one is picking their nose. :)

The girls finally got to ride on their scooters that Santa brought them for Christmas.


Alyssa


Madelynn



I'm thinking of adding a FAQs page to my blog and I need your help!!

What are some questions that you had about my blog, my family, twins, our military lifestyle or anything at all when you first started reading?

Or maybe you have a question now that you haven't had the time or courage to ask. I love your input and I would your help with this.
You can comment on here...
email me at simplyblessedwithchaos.gmail.com
or



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...