November 16, 2011

Guess who is...

getting glasses??

Both Alyssa and Allison!!

Yep, both of my baby girls will be getting fitted for their first pair of glasses next week. I originally made their appointments simply because they were born so premature and hadn't had an exam in so long. Well, that on top of the fact that Allison was started to show signs of a 'lazy eye'. I had fully expected to hear that Allison would be getting glasses but had assumed that Alyssa would pass with flying colors.

WRONG!

Where Allison does have the beginning onset of a 'lazy eye', it was Alyssa who needed the glasses more. The doctor said that it is unknown why some children react differently and why only some children develop a 'lazy eye'.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

I received the most amazing surprise call the other night...from Johnathon! I was shocked to hear his voice on the other end of the phone and was slightly annoyed with the 10 second delay (which made our conversation very tricky) but it was amazing nonetheless. I was able to tell him about the girls needing glasses and how well everything went when I picked up the Jeep. He is doing great and has a great attitude about everything.

I got my Jeep!! I love it and couldn't be happier.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

I've somehow managed to get quite a bit of Christmas shopping done over the last few weeks. I am nowhere near finished, but off to a great start. I am so excited for Thanksgiving next week, but probably only so I can decorate afterward. I am a Christmas girl at heart and it is something that I look forward to all year long. I HAVE to get my computer fixed (or buy a new one) by Christmas just so I can post pictures of the house. :)

Our Christmas Elf comes Thanksgiving night and all three girls are full of excitement and anticipation!!

The twins have dance class tomorrow, but that is about it. I am looking forward to catching up on laundry and spending come quality time with my little ladies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...