August 31, 2011

The post about nothing.

I'm still slacking in the whole picture department lately. I opted for two pictures from last year at this exact time. I love going back and seeing just how much my babies have grown.

sniff. sniff.

I also want to talk a little about Facebook. 

It's my goal to make MY personal Facebook page 100% private in the near future, meaning for only family and close friends. If you aren't currently aware, I do have a Facebook page just for the blog and you are more than welcome to 'like' the page and stay updated on all the blog posts. I even try to update on the redheads every once and awhile.  

It's nothing personal so please don't get offended, it's just a privacy thing and I only feel comfortable making what I have on my blog, public with the world.

I guess I am just trying to say that you must draw the line somewhere and this is where my line is currently at. :)


I've officially started Operation: Get It Together.

I've been throwing far too many pity parties lately and I'm so over it. Let's put on our big girl panties and get ready for this deployment. The sooner he leaves the better!!

I've broken this deployment down into paydays. I have x amount of paydays and then he is home for good. I can handle this!!

I've also set a goal for myself to save as much money as possible. My goal is an easy $10,000... which is on my 101 in 1001 list.

Speaking of that darn list...
It may just get changed to a 30 before 30 or something. Coming up with 101 things to do is for the birds.


I read three chapters of the Boxcar Children to the girls tonight before bed. They love it!

I'm not sure what we are going to do when we finish the book. We have others lined up to be read, but I think we may read the whole series of Boxcar Children too. What is a few extra chapter books on my already jam packed life?? haha

I'm hoping to have a few more nights off every week to spend with the girls and focus on school and all things other than missing Daddy.

We plan on making him lots of cards and sending a care package just about every other week. I've been buying and stocking up on greeting cards for quite some time now. I'd like to send one out with a picture at least once a week. I know I put a lot on my plate, but it's important to me that Johnathon knows how much he is loved and missed and never forgets any of the details on his daughters' faces.

Johnathon's E-6 test is tomorrow.

Good luck! I know you will do great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...