April 16, 2011

Weekend Updates

I was bored for about .5 seconds and decided to changes things up.


You like the new look?


It's been a busy week, to say the very least. Things went from fast paced to crazy in one phone call. I'm hoping to share more with you on why my life is so chaotic, but unfortunately it's not my story to tell. With any luck, you should know more by next week.


My family may need some serious prayers so I appreciate your patience.

In other news, my mom had a minor surgery on her arm this week, it went great.


My little ladies spent three straight nights with my in-laws. They loved it and I know that they are always showered with love while they are there. It makes for a happy mom who can focus on the tasks at hand while her kids are away. Thanks again, guys!! I hope you know how thankful I am and how much you are needed and loved.

After a week out to sea, Johnathon is on land and I got to talk to him. It was amazing and much needed. He is doing great and even staying in a friends guest house for free.


I just have to say how lucky we are to have such wonderful people in our lives.


The reality is starting to set in that our new apartment is 'home' for awhile. I just can't help but feel like I am staying in someone else's home. I guess it's only natural considering it technically IS someone else's house and 90% of the furniture is simply being borrowed until ours arrives from California...don't even get me started on that!! I have yet to make an emotional connection here and I am hoping that it happens soon. I feel a little lost in this place and I miss our house in California. I guess this is just another thing that all military wives must deal with and get used to.


It's an adjustment!

I am taking the girls to get their picture taken this week. Wish me luck!


Hopefully I will have something to pass out by Easter.


I recently picked up a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Twins and More and I can't even explain to you how nice it would have been to be able to read it BEFORE the twins were born. Unfortunately, it only came out in 2009.


My niece, Emma, spent the night with us last night. She is becoming such best friends with Alyssa and Allison. It just tickles me to watch them play.


As you've probably noticed, I've gone back to watermarking my pictures. I got lazy for awhile and when I didn't have time to add one, I posted the pictures anyway. It is my goal to not let that happen again. I need to protect my girls' privacy.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...