April 18, 2011

Oh, Madelynn!

Madelynn, you are something else!


You hardly ever stop smiling and you have mastered climbing up things that are 4 times your size and then JUMPING off.


You keep me on my toes and force me to be an active, always evolving parent with a clean house. If I wasn't all of these things, you would terrorize me!


The fact of the matter is, I just can't get enough of your silly laughs and chubby cheeks.


Darlin', I love you so much I could just eat you with a spoon.

So it comes as no surprise that when these two little girls took your spot on the couch and wouldn't let you see what they were doing on Zoodles, you freaked!


I'm starting to see this more and more lately.


One minute you're my happy babe and next,


you are this.

And this. Sometimes this.
But usually this.


I don't mind.


I learn to live with it.


You see, I'm smart enough to know that it won't last long and soon my little Maddie Jane, girl with the constant smile, will be back soon.


And she always is!

I love you, Madelynn!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...