April 18, 2011

Mommy Moment

I just spent the last hour trying to figure out why my bathroom reeked of urine.

I scrubbed the toilet.

I scrubbed the floor around the toilet.

I lit candles.

I sprayed air freshener.

Finally stumped, I shut the door and sat down putting my head in my hands.

Great! Now I'm going to forever be known to my family and friends as the weirdo with the stinky bathroom!

That's when I noticed it.

The diaper.

The nasty {probably week old} diaper that has been hiding behind my bathroom door.

I'm seriously disgusted with myself.

HOW could I have let this happen?

I will be living with my consequences until I can find away to remove the stench!! :(

Oops...mommy moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol that's funny. Love u baba

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...