January 18, 2011

The Usual

I can't even begin to describe how much my little Madelynn is growing everyday. Her vocabulary doubles every week and she is now running to keep up with her big sisters. She is feisty and one of a kind. I love her!!

Now if only she could keep her eyes open for more than one picture.
The twins think everything happens at 8 o'clock...

Girls, it's time for bed....No, its not 8 o'clock yet.
Nope, no ice cream tonight...But mom, it's 8 o'clock. That's ice cream time.
Mommy, it's 8 o'clock, turn it to Dora.
Daddy will be home soon...Yeah, because it's almost 8 o'clock.

They're a hoot!
It's been HOT HOT HOT here lately.

I'll open my windows in the morning to let the breeze come in and by noon the 80 degree heat is just too much!!

Even so, I am still keeping busy with all of the packing. It's stressful, but someone has to do it!
I'm still trying to figure out how we have accumulated so much stuff over the last few years. I mean, where does it come from. I can remember not too long ago when I thought to myself...

"How can anyone let their house get that messy? Some people just have too much clutter."

Well, I've figured it out!! The only people that don't have clutter filling every corner of their house are the people who don't have kids!! I'll take kids over a clean house any day!! :)
Our walls are bare and white. 2/3 of our bedrooms have nothing but a crib (or two) in them. There are boxes lining our garage. Johnathon is NEVER home. I'm tired.

That about sums it up!!

Trash pick-up was today.
Is it sad and pathetic that I stood by the front door this morning waiting for it get picked up so I could begin filling it again? I literally stood there staring out our screen door with a bag of trash in my hand.

It is? I thought so!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...