January 2, 2011

Resolutions??

It's that time again.

Time to set ourselves up for failure and make outrageous goals for ourselves that will never be accomplished.

Even so, I'm doing the unthinkable and going ahead with a few resolutions of my own!!

  • Get Organized

With so much going on this year, it's important that I get organized. I bought a new file folder and began getting new, fresh, updated records. I will have every important piece of paper at my finger tips while Johnathon is away on deployment. I also started go room to room in my house and began to rid us of our clutter. Old toys, small clothes, junk...GONE! It's still a work in progress, but this resolution is almost complete!!

  • Pictures

Here I am taking pictures for everyone else, but am so lazy when it comes to getting pictures of my own kids out to family members. There are grandparents & aunts/uncles who receive one picture a year of the girls. Now that just won't do! How are they supposed to brag with one lousy picture? My goal is to send home more pictures and to also get serious about filling up some photo albums. I have yet to start on this resolution, but it's not something you can do over night.

  • Health

I went to the doctor two weeks ago and got a lot tested (one thing being my kidney function which turned out to be normal and great!!). They took blood, gave prescriptions, wrote referrals...I feel great! I feel on top of my health and I plan to keep it that way. I'd also like to see us go on more walks as a family and get out of the house more. I've scheduled the twins' first dentist appointment and have started the ball rolling to get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled.

  • Project 365

I will be posting one picture a day for every day of 2011. It's a HUGE challenge, but I'm up for it. Just click on the tab under my header for a link to Project 365!!

This should be interesting!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...