December 31, 2010

A Look Back: 2010

January
Can you believe that this is how we started our year?
Look at how tiny my little darling was!
February
We turned a corner this month and life started getting a lot of easier.

March
Nothing but good memories.
April
I'm going to miss this time in my life.
May
My babies were growing up right in front of my eyes.

June
Life as a family of 5 is amazing!

July
We said good-bye to Daddy and headed to Illinois so the girls could welcome two new cousins into the world!!
August
Madelynn was growing by the second and time was going by too fast.
September
Daddy joined us in Illinois before we all went home to California.
October
Life with 2 three year olds and a one year old was getting the best of me. We now turned another corner...to chaos and craziness.
Halloween was a blast!
November
I am in awe of my daughters.

December
I am sad to see yet another year go by so quickly, but excited to see what the future holds.
Wow, 2010 was an amazing year!!
Johnathon has duty today so the girls and I will be drinking sparkling cider and making brownies. Nothing too special.
I hope you all have a safe and fabulous night.
I will see you all next year!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...