November 2, 2010

11/02/10 Family Game Night

In case you are new to my blog...or simply haven't been stopping by lately...I am listing one thing that I am thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving on the 25th. Yesterday I explained that even though being a military wife is the hardest thing I have ever done, I am forever grateful to have it in my life.



Today I am thankful for something a little different, Family Game Night!!



Alyssa and Allison are just getting to the age where they are able to understand the concept of many games and get a real kick out of rolling dice, holding cards and moving game pieces!!



I mean seriously, is there anything better than curling up on the rug with your family. Everyone is their sweats and jammies sipping on hot cocoa. Bowls of chips and piles of Halloween candy surrounding you as you laugh and make fabulous memories!!



Is there?



I didn't think so!



I hope that all of my children remember our family game nights and the fun that we had. I look forward to the nights when we can hold our very own talent shows or some other crazy idea!! This is what life is all about.



I am so thankful for the quality time that Johnathon and I are able to spend with our girls.

What are you thankful for this Fall season??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...