August 20, 2010

{ Giddy Up }

I'm preparing to clean off my memory cards (yes, more than one is full to the max) and I came across these old pictures. They are from back in June when we were still in California.

Johnathon and I had just put Alyssa & Allison to bed when we heard them screaming and giggling. That can only mean one thing...

TROUBLE!

This is what we walked in on...
Mattresses off of their beds.
All pillows and stuffed animals piled on top.
Both girls yelling "Giddy up! Giddy up!"

Such imaginations!

It's quite often that we put them to bed and hear them playing.

Sometimes it's house, other times it's zoo...I guess this time it was rodeo! :)

The best thing about having a toddler (other than having two of them!!) is that Johnathon and I are often reliving our own childhood and getting a quick refresher course on imagination.


Everyday it's something new...
to explore.
to destroy.
to hide.
to discover.
to explore.
to pretend!!

p.s. Have I mentioned how much I am missing my hubby?
Quite a bit!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Hilary & Bryant said...

I love the picture of them holding hands! My twin girls are 6 months old and by reading your blog, I can kind of see what I am in for! Yes, Blessing and Chaos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...