July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!

I hope you are all having a happy and safe 4th of July.
I know we are!
Here is little Madelynn Jane showing off her one and only shining tooth!
I had to throw in a picture of the girls and I...it's important to be on both sides of the camera sometimes!

We spent the majority of our day out in the sun...

...playing baseball.

Learning to hit the ball.

Spending some quality time with Daddy before we say good-bye for the Summer.

Somehow, I'm not sure how, Alyssa always squeezes a funny face in there.

After over 20 takes, THIS is the best I could get of all 3 of my babies.

We're going to miss him. ♥

Allison Leanne

Wrestling with Daddy.

Allison, smelling the flower that she picked for me.

The only thing that would have made the day better was if the ice cream truck would have gone by. :( oh well!!
Happy 4th!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Beautiful pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...