May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

Actually...I've just started. I'm going to put myself out there and try to become a photographer. I'm nervous, scared and terribly excited.


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

Haha. I am so lame. I would save it and put it towards a new camera! :)


3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

Ummm...I'm having a hard time thinking back that far, but I was a huge fan of the monkey bars.


4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

Hearty! Duh...I loooove me some eggs, bacon, ham, hashbrowns....the works!


5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?

Most definitley more of a neat freak. I must say that after 3 kids in 2.5 years, my idea of neat/tidy has changed a bit...but I am still anal and obsessive about some things. I could change. I could relax. But I don't want to! :)

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...