March 30, 2010

busy.busy.busy

Just a quick update to assure everyone that I AM still alive!

Johnathon's mom is back in town; his dad is along as well this time. The twins are through-the-roof excited to see them and I am more than happy to have a few extra hands around the house.

Today is a duty day, so I will be going to bed alone tonight. :) Always a bummer!

MY MOM IS DRIVING AGAIN!

She was temporary unable to drive after she suffered from a few grand mal seizures in September. It's been 6 long months of her being stuck in the house and asking everyone for a ride. Tomorrow is her first day of driving alone!!

{Momma, I am so proud of you and feel extremely lucky to have been there for you all those months ago. I truly think we saved your life!! Love you.}

Since my mom can drive...that can only mean one thing.

Madelynn is almost 6 months!

AAHHH!

Everyone is great. No new news. Still alive. Happy.

Tonight was my 5th class of Zumba in 2 weeks. I thought that I was getting used to it and starting to master the dances...until they snuck in a new trainer! Now I feel like a newbie and am sore from my toes to the hairs on my head. haha...LITERALLY!

I never knew shaking your hips could do such damage.

Tomorrow should be a busy busy day.

Dr.s appointment for me, tour of San Diego for all of us, feeding adorable little (but not so little) Fuzzie and trying to enjoy my little ones. ugh!

I know, I know...I have seriously been slacking on posting pictures.

Shame on me!

Many are coming...including ones of my little Allison all decked out in her bikini. Butt crack hanging out and all. Too cute! Stay tuned, you won't regret it.

God bless all you wonderful people and have a great week.

kiss.kiss

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

I am going to try and give Zumba a try one day! : )
Great news about your mom and how she is improving!
Wishing you a Happy Easter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...