January 24, 2010

Good-bye...agian!

Johnathon left again this morning for a 5 day underway. Unfortunately, he had duty today making it 6 days. He's not gone for long periods of time, but enough to be annoying. At least he got to see Madelynn roll over yesterday. After she did it once, there was no stopping her.

I made a short little video of the girls for Johnathon.

. . .

I was looking around the house this morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks.
We are {NOT} ready for another crawler!!

The girls leave small toys out all over the place. Pieces of cereal are EVERYWHERE. I don't sweep nearly enough.

omg! omg! omg!

My goal while Johnathon is gone?
To clean everything in sight.
Set new rules for the girls and teach them to pick up after themselves better.
Get this house ready for Maddie...it's only a few months before she is MOBILE!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...