January 3, 2010

Getting to know YOU!

Originally from MannLand5, I found this cute little idea of 'Getting to know YOU' over at The Bignell Family Blog. 8 little questions. Every Sunday. All about little ol' ME!

{enjoy}

1. Where were you born?
Lincoln, Illinois

2. Toilet paper..do you crinkle/crumple or fold it?
Oh, I definitely fold. Never really noticed until now. :)

3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
It's been so long, I'm pretty sure it was 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs' with my dad, nieces and nephew!

4. What room to you spend the most time in besides your bedroom?
The kitchen for sure! I am always cooking or baking something.

5. Would you be grossed out if you found out your husband/boyfriend/significant other hadn't brushed their teeth for 4 days and you had been snogging (kissing) them?
Well, it's a little too late to be all that disgusted, don't ya think? I would just tell him to get his little butt in the bathroom and scrub those puppies down!! haha.

6. Do you fold your underwear?
Yes, I usually do, unless I am super busy and/or lazy that day.

7. What is one goal you would like to achieve this year?
Getting fit...in general. Laura and I are so similar in the aspect. It would be AMAZING to run even a half marathon one day. I want to get fit and lose some baby weight, there's no better way then to start running. My wonderful amazing fantastic hubby bought me a new eliptical to help me achieve my goal.
{♥}

8. What is your favorite month/least favorite month?
March would have to be my least favorite. No major holiday! No snow, but no sunshine either! September is my absolute favorite. I love.love.love the fall weather and thinking about all of the upcoming holidays. It is just a wonderful time to be with family and enjoy life.

So there you have it! I am giving you my permission to be nosey...you know you are!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love it, glad you joined...I like being nosey! :) Awesome on the running thing, we can make sure we both get our butts in gear!! :)

Ash said...

What a great meme.

I love that the question #4 assumes you spend a lot of time in your bedroom. With 3 under 3, I'm thinking you probably spend the most time in their bedrooms!

Stopping by from SiTS to welcome you to the gang - Happiest of New Years!!

Ash said...

P.S. good luck with the running - I'm always in awe of people who can make if further than a mile. I've done a lot of sports, but baby, I was not born to run.

said...

Folding underwear earns you a Martha Stewart star, I think! ;o)

Welcome to the SITS community!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...