November 26, 2009

My Beautiful Allison...

This would be why I love her so much...


She bring such joy to my life in ways that she will never know. For the longest time I was sure that she was 99% her father and only 1% of her momma. In these last few days I have noticed that I was wrong.

She has made me recognize things about myself that I would otherwise never have know. She brightens up my days as soon as I see her face. Her smile is blinding and always come with a cute little giggle. She is the orneriest of the ornery and won't do anything without a compromise! She is the first person to tell her sister when she is doing something wrong and plays just fine as long as her sister doesn't take her toys...and then "it's on!". She has a beautiful voice and fills our house with songs on a daily basis. She dances every second of every day. If there is a moment of silence, you can find her in the corner dancing and singing to her baby. She is sweet and generous. She is funny and caring. She is my baby!

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey sarah its your fav. cousin bailey i cant beleive haw cute the twins and Madelin are! well i guess i can, but there sooo adorable, u missed a great thx giving dinner at grandma's. u know that cheerleading pic of u at grandma's well i did my cheer pic the same exact pose! i be sure 2 send it 2 u

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...